Arm Workout For Women: 13 Exercises to Get Rid of Flabby Arms
The only way to get the flab out is to get serious with our diet and exercise routine. As with everything, most fat loss routines start with a good diet but how about when it comes to making the muscles firm? We have exercise to answer that and we’ve compiled the 13 best exercises to finally get rid of those pesky flabby arms. | Source
Exercise 1: Mountain Climber
This exercise mainly targets the core but it gets your arms tense specially because they’re in a static position. This effectively tenses the arms and effectively works it to burn the fat.
How to do it:
- Get to the start of a push-up. Your neck, back, butt, and legs must trace a straight line. Spine must always be neutral.
- Tighten your core and butt.
- Lift one foot off the ground and drive the knee towards your chest. Tap the ground with the foot and go back to starting position.
- Do the same with other leg.
- Repeat as many as possible in under 10 minutes. If the form starts to break, stop.